17. February 2017 Blog
I visited Okinawa in Japan with my wife last year.
It is a photo which was taken by RICHO THETA. I also developed WordPress plugin to display 360 photos.
English Grammar Today
- My company’s health insurance plan covers all my medical costs.
- My company wants to remain fully independent.
- The heart provides the body with a constant supply of blood.
- I often read the newspaper to check how my stocks are performing.
- The skier was given medical aid.
- That’s a huge sandwich.
- Our company is looking to employ several new employees.
- We have the option to renew the contract at the end of the year.
- America’s legal system is based on trial by a judge and jury.
- He’s having trouble operating the washing machine.
- Health insurance costs are rising.